couple waxing stronger every day.
Rapper, Wiz Khalifa and his stunning Brazilian girlfriend Izabela Guedes teamed up for a new boxing-themed photoshoot
Using Arabic Fonts in Curves.. Dear Sirs, I've been using Corel DRAW for some time now, and although my use is somehow limited, I learnd some stuff, and to say the truth, I find the program interesting, but my problem is that I use Arabic fonts for graphic perpuses. Till now, my way is to creat the paragraphs in word.doc, print it in PDF, save the PDF to *.ps (postscript) then import it to Corel (in Curves), and it is actually working great, but I only have two arabic fonts to use. All other fonts are rejected by Corel. I already installed the fonts in Corel, and yes they are installed in Windows. Please I need to enlarge my choices to some other fonts (arabic), please can you tell me how to enable these fonts through the same method I'm using, or if there is any other method to have the paragraphs written correctly in Arabic in a Corel Page. I'm using Windows Vista Home Premium and Corel DRAW X3 English. ...
Product Solutions Support English How to Convert PowerPoint 2007 to Video " Can PowerPoint 2007 convert to video? I would like to share a PowerPoint 2007 presentation on YouTube. I’ve searched a lot and asked my friends on how to convet PowerPoint 2007 to video. But none of them works. Please help. " – by Jeffery on Microsoft Community. We’ve all known that Microsoft Office 2010 and later versions enable people to save PowerPoint to video in WMV/MP4 format. It only takes you a few simple mouse clicks for you to convert PowerPoint to video within PowerPoint 2010. It offers great convenience for people to upload PowerPoint presentations to YouTube for sharing, send PowerPoint ...
An endangered orca whale died shortly after its birth on Tuesday, and the calf's mother has been tending to the body for three days. The calf was born near near Victoria, British Columbia, located about 75 miles northwest of Seattle. Researchers working to track Southern Resident killer whales responded to the scene, the Center for Whale Research said in a release. The organization observed the baby's corpse sinking and the mother repeatedly bringing it back to the surface on Tuesday. The mother supported her offspring's body on her forehead as she pushed it toward an island, the organization said. On Thursday, the mother – labeled J35 – entered her third day of mourning with her calf, Ken Balcomb, founder and principal investigator of the Center for Whale Research, told USA TODAY. "It's still happening," he said Thursday evening. He said that he has observed the behavior before, but not for this length of time. The organization says killer whales and d...
Comments
Post a Comment